Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 4 Updates!

Hello students,

IMPORTANT: Many of you have missed assignments on Module 1. Please contact me to discuss options. You are responsible for making the contact. It is YOUR grade. If you have any doubts or unsure about any assignments, let me know. I am willing to help you be successful.

The second topic I would like to discuss is Elluminate sessions. We have had low attendance at these voluntary sessions, so I am going to make the next session mandatory and worth points. The date and time for this session is Tuesday, September 15 at 8:30pm. Mark your calendars. These sessions are very important and allow for communication as a class. If for some important reason you cannot attend this meeting, please let me know in advance. I will have an alternate assignment available. Here's the link:https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.49CF51A398A2AD12932E1289970BE0. When you click on the link, it will ask for your name. Just put your first name and it will lead you in. If you have any questions about using Elluminate, please contact Chai.

I have added 2 new assignments this week: ELLUMINATE Participation and Assignment: 2-01 Word. We are starting Module 2 this week. You will be learning about word processing on computers. Make sure to complete all the lessons listed on the Module 2 for this week.

Assignment: 2-01 Word is due: Sunday, September 20th by midnight.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns,

Mr. Luke Shubin

No comments:

Post a Comment