Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 15 Updates! (Nov 30 - Dec 4)

Hello Students,

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving break! I hope you were able to get some valuable rest and fill up on some turkey. You have either recieved your 12-week grades or you will be receiving them soon. If you are not happy with your grade, you have till the end of this semester to make up work to improve your grade. Make sure to complete all assignments as these are the bulk of your grade. Do not ever give up and remember that I want you to succeed in this course.

I have added 1 new lesson and 1 new assignment this week: Lesson 5-01 - Intro to Microsoft Publisher Resource and Assignment 5-01 - Intro to Microsoft Publisher - Due Dec. 6th. We are starting Module 5 this week which covers Microsoft Publisher. The assignment is due Sunday, Dec. 6th by midnight.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns,

Mr. Luke Shubin

No comments:

Post a Comment