Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week of March 15th Updates!

Hello Students,

I will keep Module 9 open until 11pm on Monday, March 15th. Make sure to complete all assignments in this module. I warned you last week that it would be closed off.

I have added 2 new lessons and 7 assignments this week: Lesson 10-01 – Creating a Blog, Lesson 10-02 –RSS Feeds and Blog Readers, Daily Assignment 1 - DUE Monday March 15th, Daily Assignment 2 - DUE Tuesday March 16th, Daily Assignment 3 - DUE Wednesday March 17th, Daily Assignment 4 - DUE Thursday March 18th, Daily Assignment 5 - DUE Friday March 19th, Assignment 10-01 - DUE March 21st and Assignment 10-02 - DUE March 21st.We are starting the topic of Module 10 - Blogs this week.

* NEW STUDENTS: click on this link NEW STUDENTS, start here! and then email me back.

Feel free to contact me with your questions or concerns,

Mr. Luke Shubin

No comments:

Post a Comment