Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 10 Updates! (Oct 26-Oct 30)

Hello students,

I have added 2 new assignments this week: WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER Participation 2 and Assignment: Excel Introduction. I also added a new lesson: MODULE 4- EXCEL INTRODUCTION. We are starting Module 4 this week, which is focused on Microsoft Excel.These assignments are due Sunday, Nov 1st by midnight.

For those of you who were present at the Elluminate session last week, I apologize for not attending. My computer was on the fritz and would not let me connect to the Elluminate. This week we will be on the Windows Live IM on Tuesday at 8:30 pm. It is worth points for you to attend.

I noticed that a few of you are making up work. You are doing a good job and keep up the good work. This will definitely help your grade. For others, if you need to make-up assignments, I encourage you to.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns,

Mr. Luke Shubin

No comments:

Post a Comment