Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 7 Updates (Oct 5-Oct 9)

Hello students,

I have added 2 new assignments this week: WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER Participation Assignment and Product Review 2 - WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER Assignment. I also added one new lesson:Lesson 3-01- Getting Started Resource We are starting Module 3 this week which is focused on Microsoft Powerpoint.

I wanted to brush on the topic of late work. Many students are handing in assignments late. This is not a good way to go about this class. Check due dates and make sure you complete assignments before the due date. Any late work gets 10% knocked off the total points. So, if the assignment is worth 20 points, you only get credit for 18 points. 10% of 20 is 2 points off. I will be taking the assignments off the Moodle in a reasonable amount of time after the due date. Only special cases will be considered after that.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns,

Mr. Luke Shubin

No comments:

Post a Comment